Sunday, October 7, 2012

How He loves us.

Sometime a song really grabs ahold of your heart and the words which reflect God's truth, and the melody, and where you are in a season of life  come together in a place that meets your need in a very special way. This song has become one of my favorites and when I found it paired up with this presentation I knew that God could use it in a powerful way in the lives of many people, as He did in mine. I don't think, in this critical, judgmental,  works based society that I can ever hear enough of how much He loves me. And how much is that you ask? Probably the most often quoted verse in the bible tells us:

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.


If have any doubt that He loves you, read that verse and put your name in place of "the world".We are ALL sinners. Our sin deserves death, yet He died to pay the death penalty for us. If that isn't love I don't know what is. Now watch and pray that you would know His love.


Easter Cardboard Testimonies from saraserves on GodTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment